Trade Register: Braunschweig HRB 3131 Directors: Dipl.-Inf. Dirk Bergmann, Dr.-Ing. Detlef Winter VAT ID No. acc. to §27a UStG: DE114877953
All information, data, articles and figures of this website are subject to copyright protection. Each utilization of content of this website, which may be protected by the copyright law, shall require an explicit written consent of its respective author or creator.
The content of external links will not be verified. They may be subject of liability of the corresponding provider. The content of this web page will be investigated with the at most elaborateness. Nevertheless, we may not be made liable for correctness, completeness, and timeliness of the presented information.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following statement contains information about the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data are all data which concern you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is GOM GmbH, Schmitzstr. 2, 38122 Braunschweig, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see “Imprint”). You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or 2B Advice GmbH, Joseph Schumpeter Allee 25, 53227 Bonn, Germany.
(3) If you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your email address and if applicable your name and telephone number) in order to respond to your inquiry. We will erase the data provided in this connection when their storage is no longer necessary or, if any statutory retention requirements apply, restrict their processing.
(4) If we use external service providers to provide individual functions on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we provide detailed information about the relevant operations below. We also state the applicable criteria relating to the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the right to request the following from us in relation to personal data concerning you:
– right to request access
– right to request rectification or erasure
– right to request restriction of processing
– right to object to processing
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any other information, we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our servers. When you view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and ensure stability and security (the lawful basis for this is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– data and time of request
– timezone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– volume of data transferred
– website the request originated from
– operating system and interface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) As well as collecting the aforementioned data, we also place cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your hard drive and linked to your browser which pass on certain information to the entity setting the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or introduce viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website as a whole more user-friendly and efficient.
– transient cookies (see point b)
– persistent cookies (see point c).
b) Transient cookies are erased automatically when you close your browser. In particular they include session cookies. These contain a “session ID”, which allocates various requests from your browser to a common session. This means that your computer will be recognized if you return to our website. Session cookies are erased when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are erased automatically after a specified period, which may vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete cookies via the security settings in your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser as desired, e.g. you can set it to reject third-party cookies or to reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all of this website’s functions if you do so.
f) We use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. To disable processing of Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash cookie killer for Google Chrome. You can disable the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you delete your cookies and browser history manually on a regular basis.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to permit analysis of how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address in a member state of the European Union or signatory state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmitting it. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services connected with web use to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted to Google Analytics by your browser will not be combined with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can configure your browser software to reject cookies, but you are advised that you may not be able to make full use of all of the functions of this website if you do so. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including you IP address) from being sent to and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIp()” feature. This truncates IP addresses before they are processed, meaning that they cannot be associated with a specific individual. If this data collected concerning you contains any identifying information, identification is immediately ruled out and the personal data is deleted without delay.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve use of our website. We use the statistics obtained to improve our website and make it more relevant for you. For those exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The lawful basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for the cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which it does using a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your activity under “My data", “personal data” in your customer account.
If you visit our website using a mobile device (e.g. a smartphone or tablet), you can opt out of the use of Google Analytics in future via www.gom-conference.com/dnt. If you follow the link, we will place a cookie in your browser which tells us not to use Google Analytics for your device. Please note that you will need to repeat the opt-out process if you delete the cookies from your browser.
§ 5 Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos into our website. They are stored at www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. All of these videos are embedded in “extended privacy mode”, which means that no data concerning you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data specified in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence over this data transmission.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube is notified that you have accessed the relevant page on our website. The data specified in section 3 of this statement is also sent. This happens regardless of whether or not you have a YouTube account or are logged into such account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly linked with your account. If you do not want the data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile, which it uses for advertising and market research purposes and/or to tailor its website to the needs of users. In particular, this analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to serve relevant advertising and in order to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to opt out of the creation of these user profiles, but to exercise this right you must refer to YouTube.
(3) For further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by YouTube, please see the privacy statement. Here you will also find further information about your rights and settings you can use to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google processes your personal data in locations including the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 6 Embedding of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to present interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to make convenient use of the map functions.
(2) When you visit the website, Google is notified that you have accessed the relevant page on our website. The data specified in section 3 of this statement will also be sent. This happens regardless of whether or not you have a Google account or are logged into such account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly linked with your account. If you do not want the data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile, which it uses for advertising and market research purposes and/or to tailor its website to the needs of users. In particular, this analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to serve relevant advertising and in order to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to opt out of the creation of these user profiles, but to exercise this right you must refer to Google.
(3) For further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by Google, please see Google’s privacy statement. Here you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and settings you can use to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google processes your personal data in locations including the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.